Canon's series of image stabilized binoculars deliver outstanding optical performance and stabilization capabilities at a very affordable price. Whether upon the water's edge or high in the catacombs of a stadium, you'll get a close view of action with this well-contoured Canon offering. A textured rubber coating provides a sure grip as well as a bit of protection from the elements, while the center-mounted focus and stabilizer controls are easily accessible for both hands.
The revised edition of their 12x36 model has dramatically decreased the bulk and weight of the unit. The drawbacks are that it no longer accepts 43mm filters and the minimum focusing distance has been lengthened.
- Image Stabilizer counteracts hand tremors for ±0.8° of movement in all directions
- Field-flattening lens improves edge-to-edge sharpness
- UD Ultra-low dispersion glass element
- 4 Hours of battery life(at 77° F)
- Operates from 14-113° F & up to 90% humidity