The Shure P4MHWE3 Personal In Ear Monitoring system is the hardwired two-channel stereo solution for the stage performer in the PSM 400 wireless series of monitoring products. Consisting of the P4M personal mixer, the P4HW personal beltpack monitor and the E3 earphones, this combination is designed to effectively replace the bulk and clutter of the traditional stage monitor/wedge setup. In Ear monitoring offers the performer more mobility and a roomier stage and the house engineer a lower volume, feedback free stage environment.
The Shure P4M monitor mixer is a cleverly designed audio conduit. It's compact size, accessible control layout, and clean sound borrow successfully from Shure's pioneering efforts in the portable mixer field. The P4M may be used as a 6 in, 6 out front end mixer, routing a variety of sources including microphones, direct guitars or keyboards, and CD or DAT players, to the PSM 400 series beltpack monitors. The P4M may also be used in conjunction with the house or monitor consoles as a submixer and may be used in series as well. The DC power output is a convenient powerstrip space saver, providing power to other P4M mixers if necessary.
The P4HW beltpack monitor is discreetly sized and housed in a rugged, all metal chassis. The attached XLR Y cable provides the audio connection to the P4M mixer, house or monitor console. The P4HW stereo and unique MixMode level control features enable the performer to adjust the mix balances as required during a show without affecting any other mix sends from the house.
The E3 earpiece features an advanced sound-isolating design and efficient, full-range microspeakers, encased in "earbuds" to maximize the clean and mobile stage look the receiver offers. The E3 cable is of a slim, low-profile type that passes behind the ear and out of sight, terminated with a standard stereo mini plug, gold plated and moisture resistant.
- Full Compatibility
- Mixer is designed for complete, portable integration with the PSM 400 series monitoring systems
- Rack Mountable
- 1/2 space rack unit
- Flexible Inputs
- Allows direct mic or line input or provides multiple connectors to house or monitor console
- Compact and Quiet
- Accessible Front Panel input level and pan controls with Channel ID strips provided; 6 high headroom, low noise inputs, 6 low noise and distortion free outputs
- Flexible Outputs
- Mix Outs or Split (individual) outs allow direct connection to P4HW monitors, routing to multiple devices, or connection of multiple P4M mixers in series
- Scroll and Select Buttons
- Push buttons on P4HW side panel offer a high frequency boost, on/off and defeat control of the built in limiter,a 15 dB pad, and MixMode or stereo mix selection; LCD screen on top houses function indicators
- Volume Knob
- This integrated on/off and volume knob offers easily accessible level control
- Mix Balance Dial
- This offers dedicated control of left/right balances in stereo mode or the mix level of two different mono signals in MixMode
- Metal Chassis
- Rugged, yet lightweight and inconspicuous beltpack monitoring
- Sealed, Isolating Earpiece
- Replaces large, bulky stage monitors for clean stage appearance and increased mobility