The black 5265 CyberPro Express Rolling Photo/Computer Backpack from Tamrac is made for carrying heavy camera gear over diverse terrain. It has adjustable, foam-padded dividers to accommodate a pro-sized digital or film SLR with a 200mm zoom lens attached, many additional lenses and accessories. A padded front pocket holds a notebook computer with a screen size up to 15" There are internal Windowpane-Mesh pockets help to visibly organize filters, memory cards or film, cleaning materials and other small items. The QuickClip tripod attachment system carries most professional tripods.
The 5265 has ball bearing in-line skate wheels and an industrial strength telescoping handle to ensure a smooth, stable ride. It quickly converts to a backpack when necessary. Tamrac accessories can be added to the M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) attachment slots to customize the rolling backpack
- Rolling backpack camera bag with laptop compartment
- On Board
- Conforms to current FA airline carry-on regulations 1
- Quick-release buckles
- Adjustable, foam-padded dividers
- Plastic, foam-padded bottom for laptops
- QuickClip tripod attachment system carries most professional tripods
- Laptop computer pocket holds a laptop up to 11 x 2 x 13"
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets help to visibly organize filters, memory cards or film, cleaning materials and other small items.
- The telescoping handle opens and closes with the push of a button and stows away in a zippered pocket when not in use.
- Ball bearing, in-line skate wheels ensure a smooth, stable ride.