The ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024 from Behringer is an high-resolution, digital stereo 31-band equalizer and feedback destroyer and combines digital performance with straightforward and intuitive analog-like operation.
The EQ section features three selectable operating ranges and high-quality illuminated 45-mm faders. The switchable TRUE CURVE function precisely translates fader positions into an exact visual representation of the unit's frequency response.
In addition, the DEQ1024 features sweepable low cut and high cut filters, an "inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and Pink Noise generator, plus a stereo imager that provides spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
The FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects critical feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the DEQ1024 useful in a touring rack. Switching on the automatic Feedback Destroyer removes feedback within a fraction of a second.
AES/EBU and S/PDIF interfaces provide ample connection flexibility with the ability to select between three sample rates. The built-in switching power supply can operate world-wide, ensuring noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption.
- High resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamics applications
- TRUE CURVE function provides accurate visual representation of the frequency response being generated by the EQ
- Automatic and ultra-fast feedback destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
- Inaudible Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable high and low pass filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like rumble and high frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room and loudspeaker equalization
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital interface with selectable sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96kHz)
- Relay controlled hard bypass with an auto bypass function in the event of a power failure
- Dual twelve digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Illuminated 45mm faders, sealed rotary controls and illuminated switches
- Internal universal switching power supply