The BCF2000 from Behringer is a hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100mm motorized faders for the control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synthesizers and samplers. Groups can be created to facilitate moves that can't be made with a mouse.
The controller is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function. The latter allows one to select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions.
- Total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller
- 8 precise 100mm motorized faders for control of virtual mixers, organ drawbars or virtual synthesizers and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high resolution encoders with LED rings and additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control and program change, to MMC and sys-ex data
- All panel elements freely assignable, either manually or through a user-friendly learn mode
- Multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- MIDI in plus 2 MIDI outs usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Generic USB MIDI support with Mac OS X and Windows XP