The BCR2000 from Behringer is a hands-on control surface with 24 endless rotary encoders for the control of virtual synthesizers, samplers, effects and signal processors. The unit provides intuitive control with real hands-on feel.
The BCR2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function. The latter allows one to select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions.
- Total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high resolution encoders with LED rings and additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control and program change, to MMC and sys-ex data
- All panel elements freely assignable, either manually or through a user-friendly learn mode
- Multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- MIDI in plus two MIDI outs usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Generic USB MIDI support with Mac OS X and Windows XP