The ISA 430 MKII is a single input analog channel strip that brings together all of Focusrite's classic processor designs in one comprehensive production tool. Apart from the microphone preamp, the unit is augmented with a compressor, limiter, EQ, de-esser and gate, alongside very comprehensive internal routing and connectivity.
The ISA 430 MKII enables today's recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within a single, extremely versatile processor.
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based Mic-pre with variable impedance and "Air" feature
- Multi format compressor that switch between Focusrite's transparent VCA circuit and a vintage optical circuit
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Ability to function as three separate modular processors - microphone preamp, EQ and dynamics
- Precision VU metering of input level, insert 1 or 2 return level, compressor gain reduction or sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design based around an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post microphone preamp output for the shortest possible signal path
- "Listen" feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion and de-essing
- De-esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency