The Draper 52 x 92" Cinefold Portable Folding Projection Screen is a portable screen that packs into an innovative case with wheels. Trainers, presenters, producers, everyone who takes a show on the road will appreciate the Cinefold's many advantages. Every Cinefold sets up quickly without tools, and collapses into a compact case with wheels for easy travel or storage.
The Cinefold frame and legs are built of 1" square structural aluminum tubing and are conveniently color-coded and labeled for quick assembly. Steel hardware is cadmium plated. When assembled, the bottom of the frame is normally 4" above the floor and adjusts in 6" increments. Hinges are tempered steel and lock positively. Frame, legs, viewing surfaces and accessories are all standardized for easy replacements or additions to the system.
- Versatile and ruggedly constructed
- Frame is color coded and assembles in just minutes without tools
- Projection screen surface snaps onto frame
- When assembled, bottom of frame is 44" off of the floor and adjusts in 6" increments
- Easily transported from site to site with rugged, molded polyethylene carrying case with wheels (included)