This Winsted G5302 Four-Bay Console from the LCD/3 line is ergonomically designed for control room use. This console has four 21" spaces for LCD panels with room for equipment modules. In order to maximize user comfort the control panel has a smooth Truform work surface with a beveled front edge, available in a range of colors. Also included are adjustable foot rests.
Each console is constructed of heavy-duty steel and painted powder black. Side and rear panels are removable for equipment maintenance.
The console can be accessorized with a wide range of components, including drawers, trays, equipment brackets, power strips, and wiring ducts. Winsted has a wide range of design, assembly, and installation options and offers free assembly for its LCD/3 consoles on request.
- Sturdy, Ergonomic Construction
- The LCD/3 console is designed to be hard-wearing and comfortable for use in busy control rooms. It is constructed of sturdy welded steel and has a comfortable beveled work surface as well adjustable foot rests.
- Expandable and Customizable Design
- This unit can be customized with a wide variety of add-on components, such as drawers, shelves, equipment brackets, power strips, and cord organizers.
- Design, Assembly and Installation Options
- Winsted will work with customers to determine the best arrangement for design, assembly, and installation of consoles. Customers may choose to have equipment shipped in flat packs, preassembled before shipment, or assembled by an expert team of installers.