Morphology is a virtual instrument from Zero-G and producer Ian Boddy featuring evolving soundscapes, dream synthesizer patches and samples for film composers and sound designers. Boddy has over twenty solo albums to his credit, runs the ambient label DiN, has composed six library music CDs for DeWolfe Music and has previously created numerous popular sample libraries for Zero-G including Ambient 1 and 2, Malice In Wonderland and Dream Zone.
His exclusive sound archives and arsenal of vintage and modern synthesizers have been extensively plundered to create the unique and inspiring 3GB library.
Morphology functions as follows:
- Stand-alone under ASIO, Core Audio or DirectSound
- Plug-in for applications supporting RTAS, VST and AU for Mac OS X
- Plug-in for applications supporting VST and DXi for Windows XP
- Virtual Synth section includes a multi-sample/multi waveform analog synthesizer. In conjunction with the flexibility of the Kompakt interface this provides the user with a huge potential to customize their own sounds
- All original samples, recorded at 24-bit sample resolution
- Includes a special version of KOMPAKT from Native Instruments (plug-in or standalone) for Mac and Windows with many sound shaping tools built in to the interface
- KOMPAKT sampler features powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes and LFOs that provide a wealth of creative possibilities
- Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus and delay effects
- Compatible with most music software