The Draper KS3/SP-KSM Key Control Switch is similar to Draper's standard 3-position control switch, but requires a key for operation. The KS-3 replaces the standard single-station control switch for all products (screens, shades or projector lifts) where the directional functions (Up and Down) need to be combined with the security of a key switch.
- Two keys furnished
- Low voltage or 115V
- Two cam-operated Single-Pole, Single-Throw contact blocks (On-Off), wired to emulate Single-Pole, Double-Throw, Center Off (On-Off-On); Maintained action
- 600 Volts, UL recognized, CSA recognized
- Cover plate is stainless steel
- Four 6" wire leads: black, black, red and blue (2 commons, down and up);
- 2.75 x 4.5" cover plate fits a single-gang box