The Sennheiser ASP-2 is a power and antenna signal distribution system for the EM 500 G2, EM 300 G2 and EM 100 G2 wireless microphone receivers. The ASP-2 supports up to 4 receivers and eliminates the excess cables involved with operating multiple systems. Dual ASP-2 splitters can be used to feed up to 8 receivers for larger configurations. The rear panel features standard BNC connections for adapting antenna cable. The ASP-2 is completely rack-mountable using the optional rack mount hardware.
- 1 In, 4 Out Configuration
- The ASP-2 accepts signal from a pair of diversity antennas and distributs the signal to up to 4 diversity receivers.
- RF Antenna Signal and Power Distribution
- In addition to radio frequency (RF) signal, the ASP-2 is also capable of powering up to 4 receivers.
- Two ASP-2 distributors can be linked for power and RF distribution to 8 receivers.