The Norman D24R power supply operates with all Series 900 Commercial lampheads. It features a built-in Pocket Wizard 32 channel Radio Slave, which will allw a photographer to fire the unit without a sync cord fromthe camera to the pack.
The D24 is a compact 2400w/s power supply, making it an ideal unit for location flash photography.
The power adjusts from full to -5 stops in .1 stop increments. All power levels are visible from the bright LED readouts.
In the symmetrical mode, the circuit has two 1200 w/s channels. Each channel supports two heads, and each features a separate continuous sweep flash dimming dial.
A Slow Charge selector allows use of the pack on location where there is sub-par wiring.
- Fires Without Wires
From your Pocket Wizard Transmitter or Transceiver...
For more Pocket Wizard MultiMax information, click HERE.
For more Pocket Wizard Plus information, click HERE.
- 4 Channel Control
- Each head outlet has its own on-off switch.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Both Audible "beep" and modeling lights "tracking" flash are switchable on or off.
- Fast Flash Duration
- Short flash duration of 1/1600 sec at full power. Useful for freezing motion and preventing under-exposures due to the flash being clipped off by the camera shutter.
- Consistent Output
- Flash output varies less than 1/20 stop even when line voltage varies up to 25V.
- Fast Recycle Time
- Requires only 2.6 seconds at full power.