You're new to Reason and you need to get up and running quickly. Reason CSi Starter is here to help. This interactive, tutorial CD-ROM allows you to work your way through a basic production from start to finish as you discover how easy it is to get down to the business of producing a song.
Sit back and watch a DAW pro show you the ins and outs as you work through over two hours of movie tutorials, including Audio/MIDI Setup, ReWire Setup, Importing REX Files, Toolbar Overview, Mixing with reMix, Adding Effects, Exporting Mixes, Backing Up Sessions. Use the quizzing feature to test yourself along the way.
Reason CSi Starter is full of movie tutorials that include not only basic functionality, but also production techniques, special shortcuts, key commands, and before and after audio examples.
About the Author: Michael Prager has been involved with music technology for over ten years and has worked for such companies as Cakewalk, Steinberg, Disney Interactive, Spectrasonics, Q Up Arts, Sony Classical audioMIDI.com, the Columbia Cllege Hollywood, and Keyboard Magazine. Prager has worked on various ArtistPro instructional DVDs and is the author of several books and CD-ROMs from Thomson Course Technology including Reason 2.5 Power!, Reason CSi Starter, Reason CSi Master, and Sampling and Soft Synth Power!.
- Suited perfectly for beginners who are looking to get up and running quickly on Reason
- Interactive environment offers users with a hands-on opportunity to experiment within Reason
- Includes approximately 3 hours of interactive movie tutorials
- Material covered is applicable for both Reason and Reason Limited
- Acts as a great preliminary step to "Reason CSi Master" (1592003591) which is geared toward the advanced user