The Alesis Vocal Zapper is an inexpensive stereo vocal reducer, housed in a compact 1/4-space rackmount chassis. It is capable of reducing vocal levels from any CD or stereo music source, and features 16 unique algorithms, allowing optimal reduction of different vocal ranges in various mix settings and musical styles. The vocal level is processed and reduced from the source material through the use of phase cancellation.
The Vocal Zapper is equipped with two pairs of 1/4" inputs and outputs. The unit features 24-bit converters and a 48 kHz sample rate, with a 28-bit internal DSP processing resolution. This device is a worthy tool for vocal practice, performance, and karaoke.
- Miniature, rackmountable vocal reducer processing unit
- High-resolution 24-bit, 48 kHz conversion, 28-bit internal DSP processing
- 16 selectable vocal range algorithms with dedicated control knob
- Optimizes vocal level reduction in differeing mixes according to range and placement in frequency "spectrum" for improved overall playback sound
- Input and processing mix level controls
- Reduces vocal levels from any CD or stereo music source
- For practice, performance and karaoke