The JBL JRX-125 is a portable, dual 15" two-way speaker system with a 1" horn-loaded compression driver and a 500-watt power handling capacity. The unit is designed specifically for use in live music performance and music playback situations.
The dual 15" configuration of the JRX-125 is useful for smaller venue P.A. applications in which additional low-frequency power and extension is needed, but an additional subwoofer for the system is impractical.
- 2-way P.A. loudspeaker with dual 15" woofer, 90° x 50° waveguide horn and 500-watt power handling capacity
- Quasi 3-way design offers extra bass of a dual 15" system design with uncompromised midrange performance
- 2.5" edgewound ribbon voice coil for woofers, ferrofluid-cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable crossover network to handle higher power without saturation
- Progressive Transition (TM) HF waveguide technology with even, consistent coverage and frequency response, reduced distortion
- Rugged MDF enclosure with advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology, 18-gauge perforated steel grille
- SonicGuard circuitry protects HF driver from excess power
- Non-resonant all-steel carrying handles