The Draper Grey Epoxy Powdercoat Paper Pad Easel, OP450 stands rock-solid on wobble-proof legs yet collapse easily for transport or storage. Numerous features ensure effective, trouble-free visual presentations time after time.
Draper offers two standards of quality in paper pad and writing surface easels: The DR Series and the OP Series. Both are carefully assembled from the highest quality structural grade aluminum allow with all-riveted construction.
DR Series - All DR prefix models listed under "Paper Pad Easels" and "Writing Surface Easels" have a folding pen tray at the bottom of the backboard, a hinged storage box for writing instruments on the back side and hinged chart holders on the front legs.
OP Series - All OP prefix models are made to the same high standard of quality as the DR Series but have a fixed pen tray and do not have a storage box for writing instruments or hinged chart holders.
- Spring loaded paper clamp
- Paper pad attaches instantly to studs concealed under spring-loaded clamp; Pad is held securely in place - no moving parts to get lost
- Ball detent leg locks
- Rugged ball detent hinge assembly automatically locks legs in place, releases at the touch of a finger; No exposed parts to bend or break
- Rubber tips
- Rubber leg tips keep your easel firmly in place on any floor, won't "walk" when you write
- Fixed pen tray is standard
- Narrow profile for transport or storage, yet large enough for markers, pointer, eraser or charts; Made of heavy gauge steel; Standard on OP Series Easels 1
- Backboard is rugged magnetic steel