The Draper Powdercoat Whiteboard/Black Epoxy Powdercoat Writing Easel, DR650 stands rock-solid on wobble-proof legs, yet, collapse easily for transport or storage. Numerous features ensure effective, trouble-free visual presentations time after time.
Draper offers two standards of quality in paper and writing surface easels: the DR and OP Series. Both are carefully assembled from the highest quality structural aluminum allow with all-riveted construction.
DR Series - All DR prefix models listed under "Paper Pad Easels" and "Writing Surface Easels" have a folding pen tray at the bottom of the backboard, a hinged storage box for writing instruments on the back side and hinged chart holders on the front legs.
OP Series - All OP prefix models are made to the same high standard of quality as the DR Series but have a fixed pen tray and do not have a storage box for writing instruments or hinged chart holders.
- Now you can have a lightweight, sturdy all-aluminum powdercoat easel, plus a dry erase writing surface
- Provides the functionality of the DR850, at a lower cost
- Legs, paper clamp and braces are finished in black, while the panel and its rivets are finished in dry erase white
- The DR650's dry erase finish will stand up to the toughest use and still wipe clean
- All-aluminum construction makes a lighter easel without sacrificing strength