The Roland GK-3 is a divided guitar pickup that attaches to any steel-stringed electric guitar model, including Les Paul-type bodies, with no drilling necessary. It sends performance data to 13-pin guitar synthesizer devices, transforming the guitar into a MIDI controller.
- Detachable 13-pin electric guitar pickup for MIDI control and processing
- Slim-line design enables optimal positioning on guitar
- Adjustable curve design manintains even distance between strings for improved response and pickup cable length, attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitar bodies
- Adjustable pickup cable length, attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitar bodies
- Standard 1/4" input for pickup