RDL's ACM-3 uses time-proven, industry accepted technology to control synchronous AM noise in order to maintain clarity, maximize loudness and stereo separation, and assure consistency of your signal coverage.
Used by hundreds of FM stations across the US, the ACM-3 provides the AM measurment and continuous monitoring needed for optimum transmitter tuning and performance.
- Time-proven, industry accepted technology
- Allows maximum bandwidth performance
- Accurate AM noise measurement and continuous monitoring
- Maintains clarity
- Maximizes loudness
- Maximizes stereo separation
- Reduces subcarrier crosstalk
- Assures consistency of your signal coverage
- Optional rack-mounting accessories available