The RDL RU-MX4 is a rugged, compact four-channel audio mixer with an XLR mic input and an RCA line input per channel. Outputs include a switchable balanced XLR mic/line output, as well as an unbalanced RCA jack that may be used to link another RU-MX4.
The mixer features level control on all inputs and individually switched +24V phantom power. The front panel provides peak LED meters and a VU meter that shows a level read of the mixer's output. The compact RU-MX4 is ideal for small sound reinforcement, public address systems or mixer expansion applications.
- Four Microphone and Line Input Channels
- Each channel features a balanced XLR input and an unbalanced RCA line input.
- Flexible Output Section
- The outputs consist of a mic / line selectable XLR connector, and an unbalanced RCA output that may be used for linking multiple mixers.
- The output section features a compressor/limiter for minimizing peak distortion.
- Phantom Power
- All inputs feature individually selectable +24V Phantom Power.