Ambient's 213" Quickpole Boom raises boompole standards with high-quality construction. Made from the industry's strongest, stiffest carbon fiber tubing, the boom is excellent for achieving lengths of over 16' and does not tighten in cold or wet climates. Tubing has a 1.5 mm thickness that is lightweight but offers very low transmission noise when the boom is handled. At the tip is a machined, stainless steel 3/8" thread. Secure screw locks and an internal spacer enhance the boom's safety features. The Quickpole Boom can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
- High-Quality Construction
- The Quickpole Boom is made from the industry's strongest, stiffest carbon-fiber tubing.
- Extends up to 213"
- Model QP4140 offers extension between 61-213" (154-540 cm).
- Low Transmission Noise
- The high-quality design offers minimal noise and disturbance to audio when handling the boom.
- 3/8" Threaded Tip
- Boom tip meets industry standards with a machined, stainless-steel 3/8" thread.