The Bretford 35FS21-GMQ Connections Flat Screen Work Center is designed to accommodate a flat panel computer monitor. Its dual-level work surface lowers the monitor to provide cleaner sight lines in computer classrooms.
The monitor work surface is 15.5" deep, and adjusts in height from 23 - 31" in 1" increments, allowing the monitor to be lowered below the keyboard work surface. The keyboard work surface measures 13" deep, and is adjustable from 24 - 32" in 1" increments so the keyboard can be set at the perfect typing height. The included CPU tower holder mounts to the underside of the keyboard shelf and adjusts for computers 6.5" to 11.5" wide, 17" deep and up to 19" tall.
The table includes adjustable leveling glides, a perforated cord management bin that acts as a modesty panel, and two integrated security points built into the table allowing the use of a security device to secure your monitor. The base and tabletops are grey; the trim and toe caps are Quartz grey.
- Versatile, Durable Design
- The adjustable-height work surfaces are constructed of 1" thick, grey mist covered melamine with Topaz blue PVC trim. The base is constructed of 14-gauge steel tubing. A perforated cord management bin also acts as a modesty panel which runs the entire width of the table under the monitor work surface.
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Complies with the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's GREENGUARD Children & Schools Indoor Air Quality standards, for a healthier working and learning environment.
- Cord Management
- A perforated cord management bin also acts as a modesty panel which runs the entire width of the table under the monitor work surface.