Premiere Mounts' PBC-UMS Universal Projector Mount with 1.5" Coupler (Dark Gray) fits most projectors weighing less than 25.0 lb (11.34 kg) and installs easily on flat, angled, or cathedral ceilings. Unique leveling barrels adapt to any mounting surface for a perfectly level installation despite pitched ceilings.
Four double-jointed support arms on the adapter flexibly span most screw hole patterns, including irregularly-spaced ones. The hinged arms can also be angled away from lamp and filter access panels, simplifying projector maintenance.
An adjustable height channel uses standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) threaded pipe that can extend your projector 9.0-12.5" (22.86-31.75 cm) from the ceiling. Alternately, you can flush mount at a fixed height of 2.5" (6.35 cm). The PBC-UMS offers 360° rotation and more than ±20° roll and pitch adjustment, making it easy to align your projector.
- Height Adjustable
- The included extension column lets you adjust the height of your projector 9.0-12.5" (22.86-31.75 cm) from the ceiling. For lower ceilings, you can also install at a fixed height of 2.5" (6.35 cm) by leaving out the extender.
- Easy Alignment
- You can rotate your projector a full 360° while separately adjusting pitch and roll more than 20° in either direction.
- Uses Standard National Tapered Pipe
- The PBC-UMS connects with industry-standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) threaded pipe for custom-height installations and professional compatibility. If 12.5" (31.75 cm) of vertical extension isn't enough, you can buy separate orders of NTP-1.5 X Custom Length pipe to suit your needs.
- Mount on Nearly Any Ceiling or Wall
- Premier Mounts offers a wide range of accessories (sold separately) to handle special situations including suspended and concrete ceilings and even wall mounting. Right out of the package the Universal Mount can install on traditional, vaulted, or cathedral ceilings using the included vertical extender and leveling barrel technology.
- Cable Management
- Wires can be passed through the center channel to conceal them and keep them out of harm's way.