The Sachtler Video 75 Plus Studio Pedestal System is comprised of the Video 75 Studio Fluid Head, and the Vario Pedestal. With a load limit of 132 lbs (60 kg), this system is capable of smoothly and easily conveying heavier studio camera packages with large box-style lenses and teleprompters.
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with Nine levels of drag
- A prerequisite for perfect pictures is a panning movement without jerks and vibrations. Sachtler's patented damping system takes everything is stride. The individual modules are frictionless and contain no hydraulic oil, so they are completely leak proof.
- 24 Step dynamic counterbalancing system with Boost Button
- Built with powerful torsion springs, the dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle.
- Safe at any temperature
- Pressure or temperature does not influence the damping system, it has an operating range from -40 to +140°F, and works without friction. Shoot wherever you want, from torrid heat to bitter cold climates.
- Exceptional Safety
- Vario Peds operate with air-filled columns, making them far safer than gas-filled pedestals. In addition, a pressure relief valve prevents damage caused by overpumping. (An air pump is provided as a standard accessory)