The Whirlwind pcDI is a dual channel direct box with RCA phono connectors designed to interface unbalanced, stereo line sources with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
The unit contains two separate DIs and signals can be inputted through either through a single 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack or two sets of color coded RCA phono type input that also feature Thru RCA connectors. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
The pcDI features a ground lift switch to help eliminate hum and a 20dB pad switch in each channel for connecting to "hot" signals. Perfect for interfacing with the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, tape decks, etc.
- Color coded RCA phono In/Thru jacks
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- 1/8" stereo mini input
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or for combining both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
- -20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals