A 200 Watt daylight fixture for single ended HMI lamps. Used in conjunction with the Dedolight DEB200D electronic ballast, the 200D brings the same level of superior, sophisticated performance to the world of HMI, as the 436 and 650 provide for tungsten.
This fixture has a flood-spot intensity variation of 1:20. Its beam spread can vary from 46 - 4° from the position of the fixture.
- Clean beam
- Extrodinary clean beam with perfectly even distribution and no stray light.
- Dual lens optics
- Patented focus mechanism with dual lens optics and focusing mechanism.
- Super flood
- Provided by a unique second lens which moves towards the lamp and mirror when going "wide" to produce an enhanced flood angle.
- Super spot
- Provided by a simultaneous movement of the second lens, moving in the opposite direction, away from the lamp and mirror, producing a tighter spot and enhanced light output.
- Dims to half power with its optional electronic ballast without any change in color temperature.
- Accepts all Dedolight 100/150 Series accessories.