The Bencher Copymate II is a versatile system ideal for anyone using 35mm or lightweight video cameras. The user friendly Copymate II includes a rigid 3' aluminum column and a 19 x 20" gray laminate baseboard with a complete grid for easy copy positioning. The light arms mount at the rear of the baseboard to allow easy copying of oversized originals. A unique dual brake locking system eliminates lateral carriage shift, assuring precise positioning of the camera carriage.
The camera carriage features two machined steel shafts with a 3.5" of front-to-back travel allowing easy centering of the camera lens over the baseboard. A full range of accessories is available for the Copymate II, including quartz halogen (3200K) lighting, light baffles, polarizing filters, and book & copy holdown easels. A light intensity control is available for reducing heat, energy expense and increasing lamp life.
Ideal for digital imaging and specimen photography, these cool full spectrum fluorescent lamps are daylight balanced at 5200K for superb color clarity and operate at 12,000Hz to eliminate flickering in video applications. Free standing light control has on/off main switch and on/off switch for left lamp to permit shadowing on raised, embossed or bas-relief subject matter. Total 72-watt output equivalent to approximately 200-watts of incandescent lighting.
- Complete Copystand with high frequency fluorescent lights and light arms, one each side
- Solidly built for years of rigorous use
- Can accommodate 35mm SLRs or lightweight video cameras 5- 8lbs.
- A 3.5" (9cm) machined steel shaft makes centering of camera over originals easy
- A dual brake locking system, unique to Bencher, eliminates lateral carriage shift