Sanken's HAD-48 In-Line Amplifier is specially designed to accomplish a better signal-to-noise ratio for dynamic microphones by increasing its level 20db or 40db - even when using a long cable. A +20 and +40 switch selects its gain. The discreet amplifier is only 15.3 cm long (XLR-M XLR-F tube) and consumes 3mA or less currency; the amplifier is driven by normal 48v phantom power.
- Gain Switch
- Increase or decrease power to fit needs by switching the gain between +20 and +40.
- Compact Design
- The amplifier is built into a XLR-F/XLR-M adapter and is a mere 15.3 cm long.
- Better Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- The amplifier achieves a better ratio for dynamic microphones by increasing its level between 20db and 40db.
- No Batteries Required
- The amplifier operates on normal 48v phantom power.