The Reverb 4000 is a single engine, stereo version of TC Electronic's flagship System 6000, and features the best reverbs and presets from the System 6000 and M5000, plus emulations of other classic reverb processors. The unit is capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source.
Designed as a single rack space module with an extremely easy to use instant access interface, and with the option of using the ICON software editor for both Mac and Windows, the Reverb 4000 is a great choice for either live or studio applications.
In the Studio
- Complements any large scale mixing console and can function as a main reverb in the professional studio, featuring a palette of simulated rooms, from natural sounding credible spaces to emulations of vintage reverbs and TC Classics.
- Impressive headroom, level handling and analog as well as digital interfacing capabilities.
- Integrates perfectly with digital audio workstations and features 24-bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96kHz sample rates.
- The Reverb 4000 is connectable to a personal computer via USB and the included ICON software editor for both Mac OS X and Windows 2000/XT provides easy access and complete overview for detailed editing purposes.
- The "Instant Access" front panel is perfect for live situations with Character, Glossy and Vintage Reverb effects available with just a single touch of a button.
- The front panel always keeps important parameters within reach.
- Analog domain converter scaling with wide headroom and AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TOS-Link and ADAT digital I/Os.