Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with JBL's HTI55 2-Way In-Wall Speaker. This series was designed for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver crystal clear dialog, and tight sound response in the left, center, right or surround channel audio positions. It boasts dual 5" polymer-coated aluminum cones, 1" pure-titanium dome tweeter, Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides, and 120W of power; this combination means your favorite music and movies sound just as the artist intended.
The JBL HTI55 offers multiple features such as a space-saving flush-mount design, a unique swivel-mount tweeter, rubber surrounds (woofer), vertical or horizontal mounting capabilities and a shallow depth of only 3.8". It's capable of reproducing a full range of audio frequencies to complement your audio selections; and its frame can be painted to match any decor.
- Dual Polymer-Coated Aluminum Cones
- Due to its 2-way speaker design and dual 5" polymer-coated aluminum woofer cones with rubber surrounds, this speaker reproduces a full-range of frequencies and lifelike imaging; it delivers tight bass for extended listening sessions.
- Swivel-Mounted Pure-Titanium Dome Tweeter
- The HTI55 has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique swivel-mounted pure-titanium dome tweeter, which is capable of eliminating unwanted tonal resonances in the signal path. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide
- This home theater speaker is designed with JBL's proprietary EOS Waveguide technology that realizes the sonic response of your listening environment. This unique technology ensures smooth audio distribution, and makes sure that every seat is the best seat in your home theater for well balanced music and intelligible dialog.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 40Hz - 20KHz, this speaker can reproduce a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 3.8" mounting depth and weighing only 5.7 lbs, the HTI55 offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall, connect the speaker wires and mount the HTI55, it's that simple. It includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. And with optional rough-in frames (model RIF55) available for new construction, installation is just as easy.
- Paintable Frame
- Its frame can be painted to blend into the existing environment.