The Samson XM610 is a self-contained powered mixer designed for public-address (PA) and sound reinforcement applications. The XM610 features 6 input channels with 1/4" phone line connections and 3-pin XLR microphone connections. The mixer features an internal stereo power amplifier capable of driving 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
The compact XM610 features an internal 24-bit DSP effects processor engine providing 100 selectable presets of reverb, delay and chorus effects. In addition to the 3-band channel EQ, a stereo graphic EQ provides frequency contouring of the overall stereo mix. Additional features include CD and Tape I/O and 2 Auxiliary sends. School, small theaters, halls, houses of worship and touring musicians will benefit from the mixers size, power and feature set.
- 600 Watt Power Amplifier
- The XM610 features an internal amplifier capable of providing 300 Watts per channel at 4 ohms.
- 24-Bit Effects
- The internal 24-bit effects processor engine provides 100 presets of delay, reverb and chorus effects.
- Tape and CD Cross-Fade Control
- A CD input and Tape/CD I/O feature cross-fade control for DJ style transitions.
- Graphic EQ
- In addition to the input channel EQ, a stereo graphic EQ enables final frequency contouring of the overall output signal.