The Samson 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male Cable is a high quality instrument cable with a very wide bandwidth to allow the unimpeded flow of the signal and all of its harmonics. Featuring high-quality internal coax cable for superior reproduction throughout the frequency spectrum, its low-loss dielectric design allows exceptionally fast transient response for superior sonic reproduction. Extremely quiet with virtually no handling noise, the cable also includes PVC insulation to eliminate microphonics from high gain guitar amps.
- Multi-strand copper core coaxial cable resists breakage and provides optimum maximum signal flow
- Oxygen-free copper braid provides the most effective shielding possible
- Square-lock flexible construction provides continuous strain relief
- Rugged stainless steel outer jacket resists shocks, chemical abrasion and external damage
- Neutrik 1/4" connectors ensure you have the ultimate connection