The Wonderful World of a Drop of Water Slide Set from Konus is an excellent illustration of the biodiverity all around us, and can be utilized in lessons focusing on ecology, environmental science, taxonomy, and general cellular biology.
The 10 prepared sldes include the following:
- Diatoms, many different forms.
- Euglena, green flagellate.
- Paramecium, ciliates from hay-infusion.
- Daphnia, water flea.
- Cyclops, a copepod w.m.
- Desmids, mixed (Desmidiaceae)
- Mixed plankton from fresh water.
- Hydra t.s. of the body.
- Planaria t.s. of body of a flatworm.
- Bacteria from putrid water.