The Human Body Pathological Tissues Slide Set - Part 1 from Konus includes a range of human tissues under common pathological conditions. This set of slides can be used to illustrate the progression of common diseases as a means of encouraging good health, hygiene and the need for consistent medical care among the community, and can also be used to teach human cellular pathology and forensics.
The 10 prepared slides include the following:
- Tubercolosis of the lung t.s.
- Cirrhosis of liver t.s.
- Leukemia of spleen t.s.
- Sleeping diease, blood smear.
- Inflammation of the lung.
- Malaria, melanemia of spleen t.s.
- Scar tissue of skin t.s.
- Eberthella typhi (typhoid fever).
- Chronic nephritis t.s.
- Pus bacteria smear zith cocci.