The Human Body Pathological Tissues Slide Set - Part 2 from Konus includes a range of human tissues under common pathological conditions. This set of slides can be used to illustrate the progression of common diseases as a means of encouraging good health, hygiene and the need for consistent medical care among the community, and can also be used to teach human cellular pathology and forensics.
The 10 prepared slides include the following:
- Miliary tuberculosis of liver.
- Anthracosis of lung.
- Malaria parasites in blood.
- Infarct of lung t.s.
- Cancer of testis t.s.
- Amyloid degenartion of liver.
- Influenzal pneumonia.
- Struma of thyroid gland.
- Chronic inflammation of colon.
- Metastatic carcinoma of liver.