The Slide Set for Biology Teaching - Part 2 from Konus provides a broad range of animal and plant samples for teaching concepts in general biology and microscopy techniques.
The 10 prepared slides include the following:
- Bacteria from sour milk smear.
- Moss, leaves t.s. with cloroplasts.
- Yew, young stems t.s.
- Hyacinth seed t.s.
- Euglena, green flagellate.
- Ascaris t.s. through midbody.
- Honey bee (Apis) antenna w.m.
- Carp (Cyprinus) t.s. through gills.
- Liver of rabbit t.s.
- Skin of cat l.s. showing cutis.