The Konuspix-4 Digital Microscope from Konus is a monocular biological microscope, with 100x, 200x and 300x magnifications. It includes double illumination with incidental and transmitted light, and captures images and video clips with a resolution of 640x480 pixels. The Konuspix-4 is easy to connect to any windows based computer with a USB interface and is supplied with easy-to-use software for image processing. Furthermore, the camera head can be removed from the microscope and used as a regular digital camera or a web cam. The Konuspix-4 Digital Microscope makes a great gift for children 8 and over, or can be used in an elementary or middle school environment as an educational asset.
- Monocular biological microscope, with 100x, 200x and 300x magnifications.
- Double illumination with incidental and transmitted light.
- Includes special digital head which can also be used as a webcam and digicam.
- Records still images and video at a resolution of 640x480 pixels.
- Provided with a USB interface for easy setup.
Software for image processing is supplied .
This microscope works with PCs only running Microsoft Windows 98/98SE, 2000, XP, Vista - No Mac support is provided.