The ATI Audio BI-400 is a bi-directional +4 to -10dBu level matching device equipped with 4 channels of I/O on XLR and RCA phono connectors.
The BI-400 allows for the integration of unbalanced consumer audio devices with professional mixing consoles and other balanced gear, for both recording and playback purposes, eliminating RF pickup, hum high frequency roll-off and other familiar aberrations associated with consumer and pro co-integration.
The BI-400 is a 1/3-space 1RU rack unit, and may also be desktop or console mounted, offering an ultra-clean user interface consisting of 4 front-panel trim controls and an activity LED for simplified, intuitive operation.
- Bi-directional 4-channel level matching device for professional and consumer recording and playback co-integration
- Eliminates hum, distortion, ground-coupled crosstalk and RF loops associated with low-level consumer IHF outputs and studio/broadcast professional 600 Ohm balanced systems
- 1/3-space 1RU rackmount or console/desktop mounting
- Ultra-quiet, high-headroom operation
- Clean user interface with front-panel trim controls
- Loop-thru DC connectors on rear panel for shared power daisy-chain operation from single power supply