The DDA224-BNC from ATI is a dual 1x12 AES/EBU digital distribution amplifier designed for installed applications. The sleek 1U rack unit has two BNC inputs and 24 BNC outputs for connecting and distributing digital audio signals. The DDA224-BNC can accept sample rates ranging from 27 to 96kHz and has two numeric LCD displays to show what sample rate is currently active on each input channel.
The unit has a quiet, internal power supply to maintain the high quality of the audio signal. The audio data is also relocked and regenerated in the device before distribution for ultra-low jitter. The DDA224-BNC offers input cable equalization, which allows for very long cable runs, perfect for use in larger venues. The inputs and outputs are all isolated to maintain a clean signal.
- Sleek and durable 1U rack enclosure
- Dual 1x12 AES/EBU digital distribution amplifier with 2 BNC inputs and 24 BNC outputs
- All I/Os are isolated to maintain a clean signal
- Signal is relocked and regenerated before distribution for low jitter
- Quiet internal power supply maintains signal quality
- Accepts sample rates up to 96kHz
- Numeric LCD displays show the first two digits of the current sample rate
- Input cable equalizers allow long cable runs - great for large venues
- Inputs are paralleled for loop-thru