The DXA212-XLR from ATI is a rack-mountable AES/EBU digital audio distribution amplifier designed for professional use. With two XLR inputs and 12 XLR outputs, the DXA212-XLR accepts digital signals with sampling rates between 27 and 96kHz at depths of 16 to 24 bits. The DXA212-XLR has a very low jitter and uses a low-noise internal power supply to maintain signal integrity. All connections are isolated for clarity.
- Sleek 1U rack mount unit
- Dual 1x6 digital distribution amplifier
- Isolated inputs and outputs for a clean signal
- Supports 16 to 24-bit digital signals at 27 to 96kHz
- Low-noise internal power supply
- Inputs are paralleled for loop-thru