The ATI Audio UB-400B is a uni-directional -10dBu to +4dBu level matching device equipped with 4 channels of I/O on XLR and RCA phono connectors.
The UB-400B allows for the multi-channel integration of unbalanced consumer audio signals with professional grade mixing consoles and other balanced gear, for both recording and playback purposes, eliminating RF pickup, hum high frequency roll-off and other familiar aberrations associated with consumer and pro co-integration.
The UB-400B is a 1/3-space 1RU rack unit, and may also be desktop or console mounted, offering an ultra-clean user interface consisting of 4 front-panel trim controls and an activity LED for simplified, intuitive operation.
- Uni-directional 4-channel level matching device for professional and consumer recording and playback co-integration
- Converts 4 unbalanced IHF audio signals into 4 balanced outputs suitable for line input feeds to multi-channel pro grade mixers, tape machines and DAT's
- Eliminates hum, distortion, ground-coupled crosstalk and RF loops associated with low-level consumer IHF outputs and studio/broadcast professional 600 Ohm balanced systems
- 1/3-space 1RU rackmount or console/desktop mounting
- Ultra-quiet, high-headroom operation
- Clean user interface with front-panel trim controls
- Loop-thru DC connectors on rear panel for shared power daisy-chain operation from single power supply