The Mamiya 80mm f/4 Macro lens features outstanding resolution and flat field correction required for copying flat artwork with edge to edge sharpness.
Mamiya lenses are quality controlled at all stages. They are engineered for professional use. Mamiya manufactures its own glass and coats the lens elements using Mamiya's proprietary multi-coating process, increasing light transmission, dramatically reducing flare, and ensuring crisp, clean whites and vibrant natural colors.
- High quality macro lens for the 645 series cameras
- The built-in helicoid extension allows focusing from infinity to 1/2 life-size magnification
- With optional Macro-Spacer N, the 80mm f/4 Macro focuses from 1/2 to 1:1 life-size magnification
- Applications include copywork, macro and close-up photography of all objects from product photography to flowers
- Fashion and beauty photographers find the 80mm f/4 Macro particularly useful for a variety of subject close-ups and normal shots
- An extremely versatile lens, the 80mm f/4 Macro can also operate as an excellent normal focal length lens focusing to infinity for portraits, landscapes and general purpose photography
- With the Auto Bellows N, magnifications to 3X life-size are possible