The JVC PT560-1 is a package which includes all the necessary products for a remote camera array. This specific package comes equipped with the KY-F560U high-performance industrial-style 3CCD video camera, designed specifically for remote applications. The kit is rounded out by giving the full range of control units, including the DV-180 pan/tilt controller and the RM-LP55U full function hand held remote. The PT560-1 is a perfect all-in-one solution for remote monitoring needs.
- KY-F560U 1/2" 3CCD Industrial Camera
- The KY-F560U is a high performance 3CCD video camera designed around systems for remote pan and tilt applications and studio configurations. It uses a 12-bit analog to digital converter and a 24-bit digital signal processor, providing high quality images in low-light situations.
- DPT-115 Pan/Tilt Head
- In combination with the DV-180 control panel, up to 4 sets of pan/tilt heads with cameras can be operated. Control parameters from the DV-180 include pan and tilt of the motorized head and zoom, focus and iris of the camcorder.
- DV-180 Pan and Tilt Control Unit
- The DV-180 is the JVC pan and tilt controller specifically for the DPT-115 pan and tilt head. The combination controller and head has been designed to fully control remote cameras. Control parameters include pan, tilt, zoom, focus and iris.
- RM-LP55U Full Function Hand Held Remote
- With the RM-LP55U you can command all camera functions from a remote location. It takes only seconds to set the eight menu items: Camera Mode, Contour Detail Mode, SC Fine Coarse, H. Phase, Gamma, Auto Iris Detection Mode, Title Display, and Title Edit. The display is also back lit, making it easy to operate under all lighting conditions.