The oneQ from Joemeek is a single channel, full-featured, studio channel-strip that combines a microphone preamp, 4-band EQ, the Joemeek "signature" optical compressor, a De-Esser and Enhancer.
Included is a 24-bit, up to 96kHz analog to digital converter with word clock input and output. Sample rate is selectable and digital outputs include AES/EBU, along with optical and digital S/PDIF. Accurate calibration and metering provides complete confidence in what's going on.
Housed in a two rack-space chassis, the faceplate is intelligently laid out with clear, easy to read legends and a large analog VU meter. The unit was engineered for predictable, controllable performance with wide, flat frequency response extending from subsonic to ultrasonic.
- Single channel microphone preamp utilizing Burr-Brown IC and switchable phantom power and pad
- Photo optical compressor with Threshold, Attack and Release controls
- 4 band EQ with boost/cut of +/-15dB
- Enhancer section for enhancing the signal or restoring audio material lost through heavy compression
- Sweepable de-esser
- Compressor Link connector and switch allow the compressor section of a second oneQ to be linked as a slave to the first for stereo compression work
- 24-bit/96kHz analog to digital interface with AES/EBU and both optical and coaxial S/PDIF output along with Wordclock I/O
- Large backlit VU meter