The Telex US-2002 is a 2-channel, full-duplexing wired intercom user station, offering headset and panel microphone connectivity with Voice Activation control, backlit function keys, speaker and PA system outputs, standard XLR or DB9 program inputs, and expansion capability.
The US-2002 features Clear-Com compatibility for integration with existing systems, flexible self-contained or in-line powering options, tabletop or rackmount use, and professional, rugged construction.
- Multi-Channel User headset and speaker wired Intercom Station with full duplexing and call capability
- Headset and Microphone front panel connectors with Volume control knob, Voice Activation; separate backlit Vox control buttons for each microphone
- Backlit Listen, Call and Talk keys for each channel
- PA output with dedicated key eneables panel or headset mic communication over external PA system
- Red, flashing Incoming Call light indications with selectable beep tone
- Mic Kill Key turns off all microphoness on channel for quick channel clearance
- Separate Program Input for each channel allows connection to line level audio sources for headset or speaker monitoring or routing to intercom channel; assignable interrupt for to-channel audio while speaking on channel
- Intercom Channel unbalanced operation mode for Clear-Com compatibility; dedicated Balanced/Unbalanced operation mode switch
- Adjustable side tone
- Mic Mute function for off-microphone conversation ensures privacy, eliminates background noise