The Telex SS-1002 is a single-channel professional intercom speaker station available in four mounting versions. This model is equipped an angled "P" box enclosure designed for desktop or console placement.
The SS-1002 P-box model uses dual 3-pin XLR loop-thru connectors for quick connection to the intercom system, and offers both a built-in panel microphone and an input for a gooseneck microphone.
- Single-channel intercom speaker station for desktop or console placement with P-box enclosure and full send-receive capability
- 4-watt speaker
- Simplified 3-pin XLR loop-thru connectors for quick connection to intercom system
- Internal DIP setup switch control and full sidetone adjustment trim
- Backlit Channel Select switch
- Backlit front panel control switches for Talk, Call, Listen, Speaker and Panel Mic
- Talk key with push-to-talk and hands-free latching operation modes
- Panel Mic Key switches between built-in electret and optional gooseneck
- 24VDC phantom power