A key element of the Denon DN-V755 network audio/visual player is that it requires no special software. Simply connect it to any LAN and access it through any web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox. The DN-V755 behaves like a website, allowing you to update or add media with drag-and-drop ease. No more relying on staff programmers, worrying about proper file formats, or comprehending specialized control software. Just plug it in, and control your message from anywhere in the world.
The DN-V755 can store and playback hours of CD-quality WAV or MP3 audio, DVD-quality video in MPEG formats, and JPEG pictures on the internal 40GB hard drive. Several contact closure inputs and outputs allow you to make an interactive message - interface with displays, lighting, switches, buttons, sensors, and other equipment.
This multitude of features makes it easy to add audio, video, and graphics to a number of applications. Signs can now become digital. Messages can rotate or play at specifically selected times. Museums and attractions can create interactive kiosks, while retailers can show their updated daily promotions. Automate music and projected images. They sky's the limit with the easy-to-use DN-V755.
- Built-In Software
- The built-in software allows you to access the unit over the network from any web browser.
- Drag and Drop Simplicity
- The fact that the DN-V755 acts as a website allows you to add or change media quickly and easily.
- Automatic IP Search
- The unit will automatically search for an IP address; either DHCP or APIPA.
- 40GB Hard Drive
- Allows you to store hours of audio, video, and images.
- MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 Capability
- Playback video in either MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 formats.
- WAV, MP3, and MP2 Capability
- Play WAV, MP3, or MP2 audio files at a variety of bit rates.
- JPEG Capability
- Store a plethora of images in JPEG format.
- Multiple Control Methods
- Control the unit via Ethernet (LAN/RJ-45), Parallel remote control (switch closure on 15-pin D-sub), or Serial control (RS-232C on 9-pin D-sub).
- Real-Time Clock
- Allows for automated or scripted playback of media.
- Play-Log Generation
- Create play logs for proof of performance.
- Multiple Outputs
- S-Video and Composite video outputs and stereo RCA audio outputs let you connect the DN-V755 to a variety of systems.
- Optional Rack Mounting
- Optional rack mounting kits are available for the DN-V755.