The Aviom A-16CS is a remote control surface for use with the A-16R personal mixer. It can control all mix functions of the A-16R, enabling you to mount the mixer in a rack without losing functionality.
The unit features 16 channel-select buttons with dual LEDs, dedicated buttons for recall, group, solo, and mute, controls for volume, treble, and bass, and more.
The unit connects to the A-16R via a CAT5 cable that can be up to 200' long.
- Allows You to Rack-Mount the A-16R While Maintaining Full Mix Controls
- 16 Channel-Select Buttons with Dual LEDs
- Dedicated Buttons for Recall, Group, Solo, and Mute
- Save and Recall All 16 Presets of the A-16R
- Pan/Spread Control with LED Readout
- Master Volume, Bass, and Treble Controls
- Channel Volume Control with LED Readout
- Easily Mounted on Optional MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
- Dual Footswitch Jack for Selecting Presets
- Connects via CAT5 Cable (Up to 200')