The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card provides a direct digital interface between Aviom Pro16 series products, such as the A-16II and A-16R personal mixers, and all Yamaha mix consoles and mix engines that support the Mini-YGDAI format. This eliminates the need for an analog input module.
With the Y1 card, you can digitally configure an Aviom monitoring system from the Yamaha's user interface. Rear-panel DIP switches provide stereo link configuration of each channel pair. Mode switches on the card allow it to be used with Yamaha digital mixers that support only 8-channel expansion cards, such as the PM1D.
CAT5 cable lengths of up to 500' can be used, and the card is also compatible with the AN-16/o output module and the A-16D and A-16D Pro A-Net distributors.
Note! The Original A-16 Personal Mixer is Not Compatible with This Card.
- Mini-YGDAI Format is Compatible with Most Current Yamaha Digital Consoles
- One 16-channel A-Net Output
- Supports Sample Rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Audio Outputs can be Assigned Directly from the Yamaha Interface
- Channel Link DIP Switches Allow Stereo Operation
- Mode Select Switch Allows Either 16-channel or 8-channel Operation (Required for PM1D)